Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Gerstner: Wrongly Dividing the word of Truth- Free pdf book

Someone, somewhere, signed me up to Nicenecouncil.com. They've been sending me a bunch of e-mails for a while now. This e-mail finally caught my attention:

FREE eBook - Wrongly Dividing the Word of Truth by John Gerstner

This was one of the first books I read as a Reformed person. While highly polemical, it was one of the first books that helped me sort out dispensationalism. What endeared me to this book was Dr. Gerstner's lengthy replies to a few dispensationalists at the end.

So, I followed the e-mail prompts, went through the registration process, and they did indeed send me a free pdf of the book.

Here's the link: FREE eBook – Wrongly Dividing the Word of Truth: A Critique of Dispensationalism by John Gerstner

2 comments:

Scott McClare said...

Hm. Thanks for this. Like you, I wound up on their email list sometime ago, and I saw this offer today as well. As a rule I despise unsolicited email ads, but I'm glad to see this particular offer is on the level.

Like you, I found Gerstner's book very helpful as a critique of Dispensationalism, about 10 years ago (as I recall, I ordered it along with Keith Mathison's Rightly Dividing the People of God, which is shorter and not as thorough, but at least a little more "user-friendly").

Ken said...

This was also the first book that made me question dispensationalism. I think I first read this in 1990-1991.