Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Leaving a Comment on this Blog: Helpful Hints


Thanks for stopping by Beggars All: Reformation and Apologetics. If something written has inspired or provoked you, the comment section is usually open. Many posts from long ago are open for response.

Will My Comment Be Edited or Deleted?I rarely edit comments. You have to say something very foul or insulting in order to have your comment deleted. I don’t mind rhetoric or polemic, within reason.





Addendum 10/17/14

My apologies to those of you kind enough to leave comments. At times the comments may not appear immediately on the blog. I have trouble with trolls and stalkers from time to time, so comment moderation is now turned on.

There are only a few people who are permanently banned from commenting here. It takes a long time to reach the line that says, "Cross this and you'll be on permanent ignore."