Monday, June 14, 2010

The Catholic Champion Speaks...

Protestants however like James Swan, and his buddy, a guy who hides himself under an alias of Turretin Fan, and another noob blogger posting at the same site by the name of John Bugay (over at blog called "Beggars All") are notorious for the rhetoric they post on their blog basically labeling any Catholic who remains Catholic a supporter or [sic] pedophilia. [source]

I rarely comment on this sort of thing. To my recollection, I have written only one significant post: Deliver Us From Evil: The Catholic Church and Pedophile Priests, and that was back in 2007.

Matthew, Can you produce any statement from me to prove I "basically label any Catholic who remains Catholic a supporter of pedophilia"? If not, you should re-word your blog entry to reflect the truth. Think before you write.

No comments: