Saturday, February 07, 2009

Cover Tunes

Name the performer of this famous tune:

"Luther is where anti-Catholicism starts! Especially we see it in the campaigns of systematic slander and misrepresentation of Catholic teachings and flat-out absurdities. So for Luther, Erasmus was an atheist, hated Scripture, etc.Yeah, right. This is the treatment anyone got who dared to disagree with Luther, and so we see the same nonsense and pathetic displays today among our esteemed anti-Catholic brethren." [source...for those of you who can't figure it out]

5 comments:

Carrie said...

I thought it was Bellisario so I got it wrong. :(

James Swan said...

Yes, certain songs sound very similar.

Jugulum said...

Yesss!! My first thought was Sippo, but then I switched to the right answer before hovering over the link.

Pilgrimsarbour said...

I thought for sure it was either Sippo or Akin. I ought to be ashamed of myself.

The Blogger Formerly Known As Lvka said...

Luther is where anti-Catholicism starts!

Wow! Seriously!? So,... Photius and Mark of Ephes are off-the-hook then? :-)